Daniela Brunner is happy to present her first vegan fashion line for women who show the same respect for animals as she does.
An international collection for the fashion-conscious woman of today, presented under the name: GIULIA & ROMEO.
GIULIA & ROMEO stands for mindfulness and love. To create a collection without causing animal suffering is the source of inspiration for Daniela Brunner, who has a great passion for fashion and loves animals above everything else.
We strictly forgo the use of leather, cashmere, wool, mohair, angora, down, silk, and of course fur. Thus, we also check that the dyes and adhesives used in our products do not contain any animal ingredients so that the clothing is 100% vegan. Hence, we want to show that fair and vegan fashion can be a stylish, high-end product.
OUT OF LOVE TO ANIMALS: VEGAN FASHION
Daniela Brunner loves animals. Thus, her brand doesn’t want them to suffer for clothes. That’s why all products are 100 % vegan.
The products we select do not contain any animal materials.
Daniela Brunner’s main concern is to make an active contribution to the general welfare of animals. Hundert percent of the total net proceeds from all sales of the GIULIA & ROMEO collection are donated to the good of animals. On the one hand, 80 % goes to the animal welfare organization Animal Equality. On the other hand, 20 % to various animal shelters and animals in need.
THE LOVE TO NATURE
GIULIA & ROMEO loves nature. Therefore, the brand does not want the environment to be impacted by the production of textiles. That is why all products are manufactured as eco-friendly as possible.
The current collection predominantly uses natural fabrics from sustainable sources. Thereby, GIULIA & ROMEO also uses innovative materials such as pineapple leather as a non-animal leather substitute.
Each and every one of us should play a valuable role in improving the well-being of people, animals, and nature and make the world a better place. This is what the GIULIA & ROMEO collection stands for.
GIULIA & ROMEO LOVES AUTHENTICITY
Regarding her vegan fashion collection, Daniela Brunner attaches special importance to ethical standards in the production: The entire line is manufactured in Germany and is labeled with the PETA-approved vegan logo.
Ecological and ethical awareness is at the heart of our philosophy. Thus, the mission is to connect people and to explore new horizons. Thereby, the goal is to value resources, processes, and service providers. For GIULIA & ROMEO, every animal has the same right to love and dignity as every human being.
We have made it our mission to lay the foundation to make a difference in animals’ lives.